ft. 0 Reviews $ Free Store Pickup Today. Not meant for children under 3 yrs. My favorite is the Premium Shredded Pine Bark Mulch because it does not float away in a heavy rain and it keeps it's color throughout the entire season. I took a look at the 'Timberline Pine Mulch' at Home Depot today. It was time to mulch this year and I bought about four hundred bags of mulch from Wal Mart. 1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars. Pine Bark Mulch has a chipped texture, is brownish in color and good for acid-loving plants. ... Find My Store. Timberline 2 Cu. For one the knats don't like it as much because it drains well. 100% Natural Cedar Chips | Mulch | Great for Outdoors or Indoor Potted Plants | Dog Bedding (4 Quart) 4.4 out of 5 stars 357. Deliver To:, OLD CASTLE TIMBERLINE PINE BARK MULCH 2 CU FT. OLD CASTLE TIMBERLINE PINE BARK MULCH 2 CU FT. A discounted promotion is available if you meet the minimum quantity. What is your current soil composition? SALE. This small or mini-chunk type bark mulch is sourced from southern yellow pine trees. ft. 0 Reviews $ Free Store Pickup Today. We're sorry, Meijer does not deliver to that location. 1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars. Check Nearby Stores. The October TimberLine features a cover story on J. Pettiecord Inc., a specialty contracting business in Iowa that’s found recent success in the mulching business, due in part to its three Peterson grinders. $3.63 Per 2 Cu.Ft. Compare. Submitting Your Order. That stuff from HD or Lowes might have dyes and colorants in it. Orders paid with EBT can only be picked up. Will the figs hate me if I don't use pine bark at all? Pine bark mulch is slower to decay and thus lasts longer than most other mulches. AscPete. Cutting sales on willsfigs.com started Nov 1 and will continue till about March 1. Timberline Timberline 2 … In-store price may vary from online price. Questions & Answers . OLD CASTLE TIMBERLINE PINE BARK MULCH 2 CU FT. Please Sign in or create ... You're reviewing: Timberline Pine Mulch, 2 cu ft as Your Rating. You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. Post Cancel. Some fig forum members have shredded Pine Bark Nuggets to create the "Fines" but some manufacturers offer almost the correct size as Pine Bark Mulch, but many mulches are mostly aged wood not Bark. Pine bark mulch is removed from pine tree logs, then ground to the appropriate size of mulch. With a color ranging from bright reddish brown to dark reddish brown, it has a distinctive smell only associated with pine. ©Copyright 1996-2020 Meijer, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Choose from bark, pine, cedar, rubber and … Ralph believes people like colored mulch because it’s “an eye catcher,” something that … Phil North Georgia Zone 7 Looking for: All of them, and on and on. Medium Pine Decorative Bark Mulch Nuggets. deep it covers 8 sq. https://www.lowes.com/pd/Evergreen-2...tion/999911447, https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0758HQGD5..._L06LCbMJ6KQFH, https://www.ourfigs.com/forum/figs-h...ng-mix-recipes. Then, select Pickup or Delivery before checking out. I have read on another forum that other people are having the same problem. Buying bagged Mulch is great for when you need smaller quantities, or when the ease of carrying bags to the desired location is a factor. Timberline is a Walmart brand. Sustainable and natural uniformly sized for a great rustic look a favorite of designers and architects throughout Florida, Park Bark Mini Nuggets provide great year round look and weed prevention. Retains moisture, regulates soil temperatures, and deters weed growth for healthier … Aged means it has been composted and will no longer need nitrogen to break down which would rob nitrogen from the mix. ft. Mini Pine Bark Nuggets are small wood nuggets great for use in landscape beds, walkways and paths. Like; Save; serge94501. Item #811051. Compare; Find My Store. Back to Mulch. As it come in the bag is good for top mulching around trees. Appleton, Wisconsin 54913; Delivery. product: price per bag: bags per pallet: pallets per truck: cypress mulch - 2 cu. Worcester, Massachusetts, Zone 6a - In containers 1 gal - 15 gal.