The Soleus Air or Soleus Air West website is the best source of manuals for basic product categories. The saddle AC that is #1 on this list is a perfect example of the practicality, innovation, and affordability characterizing Soleus. A Sylvane reviewer says, “This LX-140-NT AC works great, and is one of the few dual-hose models available from anywhere…this one resolves all of the complaints I had about the LX-140…. And also the plastic vent is cheap and broke the first time I tried to adjust it. Soleus air portable air conditioner owner's manual mac 7500 (17 pages) Air Conditioner Soleus Air 3046364 Operating Instructions Manual. It does not have auto or dry modes, Child Lock, Turbo Cool, or MyTemp features, however, but many users might not miss these. Moreover, the outward appearance is streamlined and discreet. The Saddle AC combines the benefits or a portable ac, window ac, and mini-split ac into a simple format. www.p65warnings.ca.gov. We’re here to break down why and to help you choose the unit that will best fit your budget, room size and needs. The unit comes with basic installation parts, but it is always good to have some sealing tape, sealant strip, strip foam, and sealant solution to ensure airtight insulation for both TTW and window air conditioners. I am going to buy a second unit for another room. The Soleus Air LX-140NT is the best Soleus portable AC with heat—it is the only AC unit on this list with a heat pump. For an AC unit this thing is seriously quiet, on max settings it is comparable to the amount of noise a box fan makes on low! Exclusive ENERGY STAR? Very back heavy and the brakets are hard to use. The unit is heavy (about 65lbs) and balky - this is a 2-person installation. The SG-TTW-12ESE also has auto-restart to accommodate power interruptions. I am considering the Soleus saddle air conditioner. Page 2: Purchase Information PURCHASE INFORMATION Thank you for choosing a Soleus Air Saddle Air Conditioner. Brand new sealed box, with Manufacture warranty For only: $529 Call or Text: **contact number** 8,000 BTU SADDLE AC - WS3-08E-201 SAFE AND EASY INSTALLATION minimizes the risk of falls and dangerous accidents The Soleus Air West website posts articles about the functionality of Soleus’s most innovative products. I have not had that problem at all but I know it is important to ensure that the unit is tilted down on the outside. Watch Queue Queue Plus, it is an Energy Star product. The smart design allows the air conditioner to simply slide over the window sill for a safe and simple installation without any tools required. Almost all Soleus models have a 24-hour on/off timer and an automatic restart after power interruption/outage, though you usually still have to redo the timer settings. Set your store to see local availability Add to Cart. At 121 lbs., this unit is rather heavy, so it is best to have some help for installation, especially if you have not installed a similar window unit in the space previously. Go to. The KY120 is a single-hose unit, and it is not drain-hose compatible. Soleus Air 8000-BTU portable air conditioner with remote control, dual-hose AC units work better than single-hose AC units, Air Purifier Vs Dehumidifier: Pros & Cons For Air Quality, How to Dispose of an Old Air Conditioner for Responsible Recycling. Page 1 Model WS3-06E-201 6,000 BTU WS3-08E-201 8,000 BTU Electronic Saddle Air Conditioner Operating Instructions 4010450 V200220 Air conditioner must be upright for 24 hours prior to operating. It's convenient to save on energy costs with the 24-hour timer, energy saver mode, and sleep mode. why choose soleus? to see all the coverage offered for each product. It makes the AC disappear, and you can still see out the window. Already purchased your product? Soleus Saddle Air Conditioner. Soleus Air air conditioners are built with the quality and reliability that you can trust. However, if properly set up, this unit does drain to the outside. Soleus air saddle window air conditioners combine mini splits, window, and portable AC functionality into one unit. Compare ... Soleus Air ENERGY STAR 6,400 BTU Window-Mounted Air Conditioner with LCD Remote Control in White Model# WS2-06E-201B $ 259 99 $ 259 99. Free delivery. This ensures that the compressor will function as intended. Simply rinse every few weeks to keep your air conditioner at peak performance. Definitely cools the room down.”. Keep in mind that, for some people, extra noise is actually soothing, though, as it blocks distracting noises. Otherwise, TTW installation is daunting, no matter the brand of AC, but this video is thorough and straightforward. Also, it is relatively light at only 67.7 lbs. SKU: 58968334 Category: Uncategorized. The Soleus Air KY120 is the best Soleus 12000-BTU portable AC, making it the perfect portable unit for small-medium spaces. Hybrid “Saddle” Air Conditioner with MyTemp Remote Control. As a rule, almost all Soleus ACs units have 3 fan speeds. Compare ... Soleus Air ENERGY STAR 6,400 BTU Window-Mounted Air Conditioner with LCD Remote Control in White Model# WS2-06E-201B $ 259 99 $ 259 99. The exclusive and patented Air Conditioner opens a whole new category of Air conditioners. Portable ACs are probably Soleus’s greatest forte, though. A Walmart reviewer says, “…it works awesome—it keeps my living room and kitchen freezing in temps off 99 degrees outside.”. A lot of users complain of a Soleus portable air conditioner e4 error display—it looks like this just means you need to empty the drainage tank; if this happens chronically, look into other drainage approaches for dual-hose portable ACs or search for more self-evaporative features in a future AC unit. The smart design allows the air conditioner to simply slide over the window sill for a safe and simple installation without any tools required. Free shipping The Soleus Air® 6,000 BTU ENERGY STAR® Saddle Air Conditioner with MyTemp remote control is an industry-exclusive technology. It seems that many users fail to properly install the Soleus air conditioner drain plug that comes with this unit, and therefore end up having to put a bucket under the unit on the interior side. Page 1 Model WS3-06E-201 6,000 BTU WS3-08E-201 8,000 BTU Electronic Saddle Air Conditioner Operating Instructions 4010450 V200220 Air conditioner must be upright for 24 hours prior to operating. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff, even big stuff. The Soleus air conditioner installation manual offers a sizing guide you can view with each window unit, as well as troubleshooting for any Soleus window air conditioner problems. 479,99 $ More info. We'll ship your order fast so you can repair your air conditioner … This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. I love that feature. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. You can rest easy knowing that if there is a power interruption while you're asleep or away from home, this air conditioner will automatically resume operation once power is restored. The smart design allows the air conditioner to simply slide over the window sill for a safe and simple installation without any tools required. 8,000 BTU air conditioner for window-mounted installation cools a room up to 375 sq. (However, I will ultimately replace the sliders with more substantial wood spacers cut to size.). Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Even those who have a central AC/HVAC system often wind up needing room-level climate control at some point. frequently asked questions; helpful videos. See the temperature from across the room on the thermostat or right at your fingertips on the large remote control screen. An overstock.com reviewer says, “Oh my, these are literally the best invention of an AC window unit. The Soleus Air Saddle AC keeps the room cool while being 30% quieter than average window air conditioners! Under Household + Home electrics category, there were 5 finalists: SoleusAir, Hamilton Beach, Bear Down, Blue Air and BONECO. There is a fan mode, as well, with 3 fan speeds (high, medium, low). The Soleus Air 6,000 BTU ENERGY STAR Saddle Air Conditioner with MyTemp remote control is an industry-exclusive technology. Many units come with the Soleus MyTemp sensing feature on the remote, which means the AC unit runs in response to the conditions where the remote is. The saddle design also makes for simpler installation, since the unit is not as prone to falling out the window as standard window ACs. Soleus Air? The Soleus Air KY-80 Portable Air Conditioner is an affordable and energy-efficient portable AC with multiple modes. The best Soleus through-the-wall AC is the Soleus Air SG-TTW-12ESE. LCD remote control allows for convenient operation at a … Soleus Air Saddle Window Air Conditioners Are Designed For Studios, Apartments, and more. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. That said, there are some complications. The smart design allows the air conditioner to simply slide over the window sill for a safe and simple installation without any tools required. So far, the Soleus model WS3-06E-201 (6000 BTU) has fit the bill. The Soleus Air KY-80 Portable Air Conditioner is an affordable and energy-efficient portable AC with multiple modes. Also, I have a window again. Home & Kitchen. Auto mode maintains selected room temperature automatically without overcooling. dehumidifier) mode. While this article focuses on portable, saddle, window, and through-the-wall (TTW) ACs—Soleus Air (including Soleus Air West) offers everything but central systems. This video is unavailable. Portable air conditioner, heat pump heater, dehumidifier, fan, & hepa air purifier (19 pages) I had a cheapo AC window unit in my bedroom window to supplement the central AC to my bedroom at night, and it worked good. The Soleus air conditioner installation manual offers a sizing guide you can view with each window unit, as well as troubleshooting for any Soleus window air conditioner problems. The Soleus Air 15,000 BTU Electronic Window Air Conditioner with MyTemp Remote Control is Energy Star Rated and packed with industry-leading features that are ready to use right out of the box. Air Conditioner Soleus Air 000/12 - BTU Multi-Room Heat/Cool Room Air Conditioner Operating Instructions Manual 10,000 / 12,000 btu portable air conditioner (14 pages) Air Conditioner Soleus Air KY-320 User Manual However, basic cooling and fan modes will work with single or no hose, respectively. NOISE LEVEL: INDOOR 38-49 dB(A); OUTDOOR 51-63 dB(A), From the SoleusAirWest website, it says..."NOISE LEVEL: INDOOR 38-49 dB(A); OUTDOOR 51-63 dB(A)", Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart.