Crush Oreos in a ziploc bag (including cream center). Baileys…come to me lover…Baileys Hot Chocolate Ice Cream Pie. The wonderful combination of chocolate and mint, are brought together in this frozen cake recipe. Whisk the eggs in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy, 1-2 minutes. 9. hi can i use store bought mint chocolate chip ice cream instead of making ice cream for this brownie ice cream cake. Allow ice cream cake to freeze completely. Put the first brownie layer in the bottom of your pan. 1 (1.75 qt) carton mint chocolate chip ice cream; 1 (14.3 oz) package Oreo cookies, divided; 1 (8-10 oz) … Hugs! These are definitely special occasion celebrations cakes!! I must find a reason to make this. I love this idea, how did you ever come up with this. mint chocolate chip ice cream 1 sm. I love mint and chocolate together. LOVE this cake, pinned! I love the sound of this recipie! Mint chocolate chip ice cream is the perfect filling to make an impressive treat without the fuss of a "from-scratch" dessert. Email shopping list to me. Sorry. Never miss a post - subscribe to receive emails! Prepare the Cookies and Ice Cream. Wow. If you want, put a cardboard cake circle in the bottom of the pan. I absolutely love oreos and nint icecream so I’d love to try this! If you’re looking for an ice cream place near you, look no further than Carvel. You can freeze this cake or store it in the fridge. Perfect for summer. https://www.stuckonsweet.com/mint-chocolate-chip-ice-cream-cake One of my favorite easy no bake desserts for spring and summer! ice cream on cookie mixture. . Whisk in the sugar, a little at a time, then continue whisking until completely blended, about 1 minute more. Top with remaining handful of chopped Oreos and chocolate sauce, allowing it to drizzle down the sides. https://juliejewels1.blogspot.com/2013/07/show-your-stuff-85-milkway-cookies.html, This is an AMAZING cake!! Not many people share a love for chocolate and mint. Layer 3: Mint Chip Ice Cream. Scherzinger, 42, is shown wearing a cheetah-print bikini and flaunting her toned figure while shirtless Evans models mint-green swim trunks. Not all 8-inch pans are exactly the same size. Mint Oreo Ice Cream Dessert starts with a layer of crushed up Mint Oreos, then mint chocolate chip ice cream, hot fudge sauce and Cool Whip. Though as far as I’m aware, we don’t have mint oreis in England. Spread with fudge topping then Cool Whip. Unfortunately, I can’t do anything about that. It has a crunchy Oreo cookie crust. carton Cool Whip This Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream Pie is the jam! https://apeekintomyparadise.blogspot.com/. This mint chip ice cream cake is made from scratch and seriously delicious. Best of all, it only takes 5 simple store bought ingredients! Place the cookies in a bowl, cover and refrigerate. https://thecakeblog.com/2012/03/recipe-chocolate-mint-oreo-cupcakes.html The previous cake was a boxed cake recipe and called for using 8 or 9″ by 2″ high round pans. Cannot wait to try this one out too!! I love, love, love you! 15 minutes before serving remove from freezer and top with cool whip (I always use decorators tip to make a fancy topping and garnish with more oreo cookies). . This post may contain affiliate links. Too Cute Cupcake Cake A giant cupcake made with your favorite ice cream and cake. The description will say icecream cake, but have the picture of cupcakes or the wrong cake. For the brownie mix, would this be one that is normally for a 9×13 pan? Thanks for sharing at Marvelous Mondays! Directions: 1. Mix cookies and butter together and pat into glass baking pan 9 x 12 inch. Yum, perfect for guests too. 3. A fun and easy no-bake mint chip ice cream cake! Yum! Looks good, thanks!! Cook and stir for 3-5 minutes or until thickened. 1/2 gal mint chocolate chip ice cream; 1 small jar fudge topping; 1 pkg Cool Whip, 8 oz. Follow the directions on the back of the pudding mix, replacing the milk with equal amounts almond … I can’t wait to see what you link up next week! Spread with fudge topping and then Cool Whip. Mint chocolate chip is easily one of the best flavors of ice cream, so it was only a matter of time before Oreo brought mint chocolate into its ever-growing lineup of flavors. I think I’d drown myself in a sea of it. https://thecakeblog.com/2012/03/recipe-chocolate-mint-oreo-cupcakes.html 3. Oh wow! Initially, I got a number of questions about the Cool Whip in it and whether or not real whipped cream could replace it. There’s nothing better than that. Such an awesome cake! You have be swooning at all your pictures! Print. When you scrolling down your pointer, you will find photos of Ice Cream Cakes at Meijer, including meijer birthday cake ice cream, ice cream cone cupcake pan and oreo ice-cream cake. Thanks! Freeze 2 hours. It reminds me of one of my favorite ice cream flavors – mint brownie. Spread the first group of Oreos on top on brownie. No one can resist the layers of crushed Oreos, Cookies and Cream Ice Cream, Hot Fudge, Cool Whip, and MORE Oreos! Cover Oreos with about 1/2 cup chocolate sauce. Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Cake. Top layers of mint chocolate chip ice cream and devil's food chocolate cake with a rich chocolate ganache and chopped crème de menthe chocolate mints. Active Time. I was mistaken, and I apologize. 7. add warm hot fudge to cookie crumbs and spread over ice cream layer (makes a wonderful sweet crunch coat). FREEZE. When you scrolling down your pointer, you will find photos of Ice Cream Cakes at Meijer, including meijer birthday cake ice cream, ice cream cone cupcake pan and oreo ice-cream cake. Mint chocolate chip is refreshing on a hot day, but you can’t go wrong with our easy cookies and cream variation. I love using Cool Whip because it totally cuts fat. Simple! Chocolate Mint Oreo Cake Here’s the last of my little mini cakes I brought to the cake auction , but certainly not the least! I would love for you to share and link up at my weekly TGIF Link Party if you haven’t already this week. Line the sides of an 8-inch springform pan with parchment paper. Use the old school rectangular blocks instead of the round containers. Total Time. NYT Cooking is a subscription service of The New York Times. Plus, the chocolate sauce and ice cream help soften the Oreos a little bit so while the Oreos add some texture and aren’t too soft, they aren’t hard too bite into either. will look like you spent hours in the kitchen Cathy, This looks so delicious! 9. cover with with cling wrap and place in freezer for several hours of overnight. A crushed Oreo® cookie base is topped with a chocolate fudge and mint ice cream. 08 Place the second cake layer on top of the ice cream and repeat with the second carton of ice cream. Thank you Cathy! (She says as she shoves her face full of sweet, chocolate-y goodness) ;P, Pingback: (Not That) Recent Foods | Grated Expectations, Pingback: Mint Chip Cake Roll - Crazy for Crust, I do not see in the recipie where you added the Cool Whip mixture on the cake…could you please explain where I add it? 2. I want to reach through the screen and grab a huge slice. Häagen-Dazs® Mint Chip Ice Cream. , Ohhh! It changes the consistency a little, but worth it so I can eat more, lol. Aug 28, 2014 - I love the idea of serving ice cream in fun ways. Notify me via e-mail if anyone answers my comment. A rectangular container of mint chocolate ice cream. Thursday's Treasures Link Party 96 - Chocolate Chocolate and More! Sorry. This is so freaking amazing! The mint oreo crust is made my smashing an entire package of oreos and … Refreshing and sweet mint chip ice cream with layers of fluffy chocolate cake on either side. https://www.lifeloveandsugar.com/mint-oreo-brownie-ice-cream-cake Thanks Julie! Perfect for summer. 8. 1 hour . Mix cookies and butter together and pat into cold cut keeper 9 x 12 inch. Ice Cream, Ice Cream Cakes, Ice Cream Pies, Snickers Peanut Butter Brownie Ice Cream Cake, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream Pie, https://apeekintomyparadise.blogspot.com/, https://juliejewels1.blogspot.com/2013/07/show-your-stuff-85-milkway-cookies.html. This decadent ice-cream cake is truly a mint chocolate lover's dream! https://showmetheyummy.com/mint-chocolate-ice-cream-cupcakes-recipe Finish it off with a layer of Cool Whip (or homemade whipped cream) and sprinkle some more chocolate chips, Oreo crumbs (I had about 3 cookies left for this purpose) and some chocolate sauce. Add second brownie to the pan, on top of the ice cream. 4. soften ice cream in microwave NOTE: what works best is to place frozen ice cream in large bowl and melt it in 30 second intervals until it is soft enough to spread, but not completly melted. Yes and yum! I’m heading over to check your Snickers Peanut Butter Brownie Ice Cream Cake, I’m in heaven looking at your pictures! ; Mix-Ins: Reduce the Oreos to 1/2 cup (or swap the chocolate … DIRECTIONS. Followed by (Not SO) Wordless Wednesday! Cake pops. Serve as a dessert, treat or snack. I don’t know how Facebook choses the photo they display. Oreo Mint-Chocolate-Chip Ice Cream Cake Cake inspired by the birthday boy and Bakerella, stabilized whipped cream recipe adapted from Life Made Sweeter and David Lebovitz - For one 6-inch round cake - For Oreo Crust: 12 Oreo cookies 1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted. Texture: The crust is crunchy yet buttery, the ice cream is smooth and creamy with chunks of miniature chocolate … But Bakerella’s talents extent beyond cake pops. Ingredients: Layers of moist Devil's Food Cake and Mint Ice Cream with Chocolate Shavings wrapped in fluffy White Frosting. And it doesn't hurt that it's stuffed with mint Ore Case in point: this ice cream cake. Just WOW! Mix until completely combined. I’m featuring you! This cake, along with all your other ice cream concoctions, looks delicious! It’s seriously delicious and people have had a lot of success with it, so naturally I thought it deserved a follow up. The best part is, you can experiment with other flavors using the same construct (think chocolate … There’s nothing better than that. It starts with crushed chocolate-mint cookies that are covered with mint chocolate chip ice cream. I just made the Snickers cake for my husband’s birthday tomorrow and I can’t wait to try it. Heat 1 cup of the whipping cream in a small saucepan over medium heat until you get small bubbles on the edge of the pan and a slight skim on top of the cream. Servings 12; Difficulty. The mint ice cream is plenty minty enough . Spread 1/2 gal. Just an idea! Bake at temperature on box, reducing baking time to about 20 minutes (You can also bake 1 big brownie – which would cook for the normal time – and cut it in half, but cutting a brownie in half isn’t super easy). A chocolate-flavored frosted cake topped with one-of-a-kind Baskin-Robbins OREO® Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches featuring fan favorite ice cream flavors. https://thecrumbykitchen.com/mint-oreo-cake-cookies-n-cream-recipe Make the whole cake ahead and freeze until ready to serve. Thanks! 1. Do not remove parchment paper. Directions: Bake the brownie mix according to it’s directions in a 9×13 pan. 1. You could go to the Facebook page for the blog and share the photos from there. Thanks for hosting the party! 1 carton mint chocolate chip ice cream 1 package mint Oreos 1 package regular Oreos 1 jar hot fudge. This Oreo Ice Cream Cake makes for the perfect no bake dessert during warm summer months. This decadent ice-cream cake is truly a mint chocolate lover's dream! Quick and Simple Mint Ice Cream Cake great for Special Occasions. Just thought I would share that idea!! I would love for you to grab my button to add to the post or your sidebar. Pingback: Mint Slice & Choc Oreo Brownie Ice Cream Cake | Sam in the Kitchen, would it be okay if I used peppermint extract?? Ice Cream Cake TIPS: When making your cake soften the ice cream to about 15 degrees F so that it’s easy to spread. Rainbow Ice Cream Cake with Fresh Fruit. Freeze until … The wonderful combination of chocolate and mint, are brought together in this frozen cake recipe. Ingredients. Make brownie dough according to instructions on back of box. How about a rainbow of ice cream? Thank you! 4. I hope this helps! Make the whole cake … Place cartons of Häagen-Dazs coffee ice cream on the counter for ten minutes and then spread ice cream across the top of the cake and put the second layer of cake on top and place in freezer for 30 minutes. Mint Chocolate Oreo Ice Cream Cake | goinghomemade, (Not That) Recent Foods | Grated Expectations, Mint Slice & Choc Oreo Brownie Ice Cream Cake | Sam in the Kitchen, 10 Homemade Oreos Recipes - Somewhat Simple. This Mint Oreo Ice Cream Dessert is kind of one of those no-brainer, not-really-a-recipe, kind of recipes… 3 hours . I mean every single ingredient and layer. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/mint-chocolate-ice-cream-cake ), topped with a no churn American's favorite ice cream flavor is now in cookie form! Maybe you could try it for a fall dessert. https://apeekintomyparadise.blogspot.com/ There’s only one thing better than mixing devil’s food cake with mint ice cream... wait, no. Cake pops. This mint chip ice cream cake is made from scratch and seriously delicious. NOTE: The best way to serve is to dip knife in warm water than run it along sides of cake to loosen sides of pan then remove the sides and slice. Definitely – regular oreos would be fine. A black forest ice cream cake. Take it out, drizzle chocolate fudge sauce over the ice cream and freeze for another hour. Solid savour on each cream cake will keep the mark of each cake makers, though many ornaments attached. This might be even better than the Snickers one! 33.3 g Ingredients: Layers of moist Devil's Food Cake and Mint Ice Cream with Chocolate Shavings wrapped in fluffy White Frosting. The party is open every Thursday night and closes Wednesday’s at midnight. Oh wow..words cannot explain how good this looks!! Is it best made the night before? Spread ice cream over crust; return to the freezer until firm. I would love for you to share your news of being featured on your social media. This ice cream cake takes store bought ice cream and turns it into an amazing frozen treat with just a few ingredients! For this Oreo ice cream cake recipe, we are going with the 2:1 ganache ratio. The secret to the ice cream layer? Cover second brownie with the second group of Oreos and another 1/2 cup of chocolate sauce. When brownies are done baking, allow to completely cool, then remove from pans. ... Last time was even better because we used mint chocolate chip ice cream. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/easy-grasshopper-ice-cream-pie Set the peppermint ice cream out to soften for about 10 minutes. In the years since Tom Carvel first set out to bring ice cream and a happy escape to his neighbors in 1929, the Carvel name has become synonymous with smiles. You know what would be so good??!! I am featuring it (along with a couple more of your ideas) on my round up post tonight. The parchment paper should stick up above the top edge of the pan, since the cake will probably be a little taller than your pan. Tip: To easily cut bars, run knife under hot water just before slicing. Your email address will not be published. Tina at http://www.tinaschic.com. DIRECTIONS. By submitting this comment you agree to share your name, email address, website and IP address with Life Love Sugar. I think I’ve missed this week’s, but I’ll stop by the next one! Mmmmmmint Chip™ Mmmmmm mmmmmm good! Mint chocolate chip ice cream is the perfect filling to make an impressive treat without the fuss of a "from-scratch" dessert. Whisk the eggs in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy, 1-2 minutes. Keywords: mint oreo brownie ice cream cake, Tag @lifeloveandsugar on Instagram and hashtag it #lifeloveandsugar. Scoop remaining quart of ice cream into balls and arrange over spread ice cream layer. . With the chocolate and/or caramel sauce and maybe toasted pecans. And, a step by step video. Delicious Mint Chocolate Chip Cake with a delicious Ice Cream Cone on top. Thanks for sharing at Thursdays Treasures. Awesome recipe, and it seriously looks beautiful!! I love that Cool Whip cuts the fat too! Your favorite posts, most popular, recent or new! Chocolate cookies form a firm yet moist crust when mixed with fudge topping, and mint ice cream is the perfect filling for these incredibly-addictive ice cream sandwiches. Friends. 10. In a small pan melt the butter or margarine with the unsweetened chocolate. I love absolutely everything about this cake. pulse until they turn into fine crumbs. You want the brownie to be soft enough it will hold the Oreo mint cookies you press into it all along the sides of the pan. ice cream on cookie mixture. Bring on the sugar! https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/19005/chocolate-chip-cookie-ice-cream-cake Feb 5, 2015 - Angie Dudley is most popularly known as the queen of pop. Serve as a dessert, treat or snack. It’s fantastic and the perfect summertime dessert. In a large saucepan, combine chocolate chips, confectioners' sugar, milk and remaining butter. Cookies: Use other Oreo cookie flavors like Mint Oreos, Peppermint Oreos, or Golden Oreos.Other hard sandwich cookies would also work in this cookie dough, or try Thin Mints for an extra special mint cookie! luv it!! Would this be okay to make with original or chocolate oreos? OMG I have no words…I can’t even…seriously, my brain is malfunctioning right now. Using a rolling pin, crush the cookies into fine crumbs. This cake looks and sounds like heaven! Add in your favorite fruit for something light and delicious. Whisk in the sugar, a little at a time, then continue whisking until completely blended, about 1 minute more. Sprinkle 2 crushed Oreo's on whipped cream. 8. spread rest of softened ice cream over crunch coat. This information will not be used for any purpose other than enabling you to post a comment. I was mistaken, and I apologize. I usually make and layer the cake together the night before and then finish it off the day of. There should be probably 30-40 oreos in a package. I'm a wife and mom to twin boys and a sweet black lab with a serious sweets addiction! . www.playingwithflour.com/2014/06/oreo-mint-chocolate-chip-ice-cream.html There is something incredibly refreshing about the mint in this. But Bakerella’s talents extent beyond cake pops. Set aside about 12 cookies for decorating the cake, and place the rest in a large Ziploc bag. Your email address will not be published. I still want to use the 2 layers of brownies. 3. . Grease two 8-inch pans (preferable springform pans, see note above) and line the bottoms with parchment paper to allow for easy removal. I just had a thought that this could be good as pumpkin and brownie too. I’m so glad you all love it! Make sure not to over cook the brownies. There’s only one thing better than mixing devil’s food cake with mint ice cream... wait, no. Use a knife or flat spatula to evenly spread the ice cream. This easy Peppermint Choc Chip Ice-Cream Cake really is the ultimate dessert for mint lovers and would look just perfect on your next party table or even as a Christmas Dessert. How far in advance could you make this? Pinned! Feb 5, 2015 - Angie Dudley is most popularly known as the queen of pop. While the brownie mix is baking, begin making the mint oreo crust of the cake. Pingback: Mint Chocolate Oreo Ice Cream Cake | goinghomemade. And I think it add creaminess. Well, I gave you the homemade whipped cream recipe a couple weeks ago, but I’ve been holding out on you with the cake I actually tested it with – Mint Oreo Brownie Ice Cream Cake. Mint Chip Chocolate Ice Cream Cake Icon of a printer. Is the brownie in this recipe really hard after being frozen? Taste: Like mint chocolate chip ice cream on steroids! Oh my, that looks so delicious. I wanted to keep this little darling sooo badly, but the price definitely shot up there very quickly, and I wasn’t about to pay that much for this cake. Save yourself a trip to the ice cream shop or grocery store this year and make homemade mint chocolate chip ice cream. I’d love some to cool me down. 2 hours . The layers are gorgeous! Great, I’ll probably try this one or the Snickers one this weekend! The brownies can be fairly firm right out of the freezer, so I would recommend letting it sit out for 30 minutes before cutting into it. Oh wow, this looks so delicious! Begin by putting the ice cream in the refrigerator to let it soften. And thank you for the link party and feature! Case in point: this ice cream cake. NOTE: You should be using the same 8-inch pan you used for the brownies. Thanks! The only problem is that you may not be able to stop eating it. . And this one is just that. Hey, exactly how many Oreos would be in that one package for the mint chocolate Oreo ice cream cake? Oreos rock and make everything even better! And you’re going to pour that goodness allllll over the crumbs. Next, it’s topped with a layer of ice cream sandwiches, with their cakey … Thinking I want this mint brownie one for my birthday! The chocolate and mint combo seriously rocks my world. Sprinkle 2 crushed Oreo’s on whipped cream. The softer and fudgier the better — chewy brownies will get tough in the freezer! This is totally perfect for a hot summer day. And who are we kidding? Lightly grease and flour one 9x13 inch pan or two 9 inch round pans. They are all in the photo album. Thanks for these recipes! “Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.” Romans 12:12. Medium. 1. in food processor roughly break apart half package of mint oreos. Press cookie crumbs into the bottom of prepared pan. Top layers of mint chocolate chip ice cream and devil's food chocolate cake with a rich chocolate ganache and chopped crème de menthe chocolate mints. Your brownie needs to fit in this pan. =). . If you’re looking for a quick and easy dessert to put together on a warm day, then look no further. I’m so glad you are liking the ice cream cakes! When frozen, remove from springform pan and remove parchment paper from sides. This easy mint chocolate chip ice cream pie is layers of oreo crust, chocolate ice cream, crushed oreos and andes mints, mint chocolate chip ice cream, hot fudge, and whipped cream. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Thank you Joan! Place the cookies in a bowl, cover and refrigerate. Please read my privacy policy. OMG! Should I let it sit out a little while before serving? Thanks so much for sharing at A Peek Into My Paradise TGIF Link Party! Good lord, you have done it again!!! Thanks for linking up! It is, but I have to admit, it’s well worth it. Then a layer of the creamiest, fluffiest mint chip ice cream. Not wanting to tell anyone incorrectly, I had to try it myself and then give you the recipe. Freeze 24 hours. It’s a no brainer. Smooth the ice cream out into … The chocolate brownie balances the light and refreshing mint perfectly. Pingback: Thursday's Treasures Link Party 96 - Chocolate Chocolate and More! Spread 1/2 gal. Make the Cookie Crust. Order Online jar fudge topping 1 sm. 26 Oreo cookies, crushed 1/3 c. butter, soft 1/2 gal. Cut the softened ice cream into slices, and place the ice cream slices over the fudge filling. Required fields are marked *. COOK TIME IS FREEZE TIME, Total Carbohydrate Some people notice a difference between the two flavors, and find peppermint to be a stronger flavor. That sounds like a great idea!! Solid savour on each cream cake will keep the mark of each cake makers, though many ornaments attached. , Pingback: Mint Oreo Brownie Ice Cream Cake, Pingback: All My Bloggy Friends #56 | With A Blast. I just wanted to let you know I am featuring you this week. 6. Awesome! A crushed Oreo® cookie base is topped with a chocolate fudge and mint ice cream. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). VARIATIONS ON MINT OREO CHIP COOKIES. This Mint Oreo Brownie Ice Cream Cake is made with layers of brownie and no churn mint ice cream, all layered with chopped mint Oreos and chocolate sauce! Ice Cream. 6. in food processor roughly break the rest of the oreo cookies and pulse until crumbs form. 2. Thank Dorothy! Lindsay, all of your cakes are beautiful but your ice cream cakes/pies are absolutely amazing! https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/mint-chocolate-ice-cream-cake 10. Can you Freeze Mint Oreo Icebox Cake? You don't want the pieces too small, you just … Use the bottom of a glass to press the … I would be honored if you join us and follow to stay connected Have a wonderful week! Finally, add whipped cream and sprinkle with remaining Oreos, then freeze for 2 more hours. 1. 5. Have a great week! Oh my word, my butt hates you so much for posting all of these, but I don’t care. How about a Funfetti Cake Batter Ice Cream Cake? When I go to save a couple if your recipes to my fb page, the wrong picture is popping up. Pingback: 10 Homemade Oreos Recipes - Somewhat Simple. Ingredients. The pumpkin one is a great idea! in food processor roughly break apart half package of mint oreos. 2. Pour the crumbs into a bowl and mix them with the melted butter. Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwich Cake is a mouthful to say, right? *. I’m sorry!! The best part is, you can experiment with other flavors using the same construct (think chocolate-peanut butter, caramel-pretzel, and more). But certainly it will taste delicious either way! 3. press crust into 9 or 12 inch springform pan (could also use a cake pan). This is STUNNING. . It is added into the ice cream in step 2 of the ice cream instructions. Brownies, vanilla ice cream, cherry filling and then covered in whipped cream and oreo crumbs! I hav no other words. Found you through Frugal Fooddie Mama Marvelous Monday. You are invited to share this Show your Stuff: It has a crunchy Oreo cookie crust. Inactive Time. Especially if you like mint. The response to my Snickers Peanut Butter Brownie Ice Cream Cake has been so awesome – it’s easily the most popular recipe on the blog ever since I posted it. Then a layer of the creamiest, fluffiest mint chip ice cream. 11 %, (12 ounce) jar hot fudge topping (warmed up so easy to pour). Bring to a boil, stirring frequently. What Toppings Go On This Mint Oreo Icebox Cake? Thanks. Serves 8-10; 20 minutes active, 4-6 hours inactive. I dig it. Pinning and sharing on Facebook and Twitter. This Snickers Peanut Butter Brownie Ice Cream Cake will rock your socks off. Combine milk, cream cheese, sugar, mint extract and desired amount of food coloring together in the bowl of a stand mixer, or with a hand mixer. WOW! Oh my, this looks incredible. This site uses cookies to help provide the best user experience. pulse until they turn into fine …