Question: I'm just starting my craft and I don't have cinnamon incense sticks, can I use cinnamon rolls? A good stone to use when you need some balance in your life or just need to get back in touch with the earth. Maurice Glaude (author) from Mobile, AL on October 31, 2018: You're tuning in and listening to your guides. Incense burning vessel - varies by the "type" of incense you will be burning non-combustible incense (loose ingredients or pellets): usually a cup, bowl or saucer shaped vessel filled with ash or sand is ideal (can be made of wood, metal or pottery). Cinnamon Fragrance Incense is by far the most useful incense and also one of the easiest to find. It’s used as a lure in love spells. HOW TO BURN INCENSE For information on how to burn incense properly, check out our article on the history and uses of incense . Incense comes in a variety of forms, including: coils; cones; powders; sticks; In order to burn incense, you first gently ignite it. Blessings! Maurice Glaude (author) from Mobile, AL on January 02, 2018: The simple answer is to use Cinnamon with intension. Maurice Glaude (author) from Mobile, AL on January 10, 2020: I'm honored, Tim. Wow! Out of 4 cones I tested, only 2 burned to the bottom. Cinnamon can be used either to inflame passion, or to counter the effects of love spells. Cinnamon is used as incense, to cause high spiritual vibrations, to promote the healing of the respiratory tract, to obtain money, to stimulate psychic powers, and to produce protective vibrations. Again another constant reminder of this desire for protection. This would give credit to our ancestors who used this in all forms for protection and that they knew great wisdom without our modern technology. Just know that God, our angels, and guides are always here to help and know without a doubt that your petition is heard. | Cassia enhanced with a Hint of Cinnamon Adoration Incense - The symbol of Honor In ancient times, the delightful scent of the incense filled the Holy Temple and lingered over the city of Jerusalem. Intention however is not one of those senses but should not be forgotten. If you use the stick be sure to kiss and offer to the goddess of love . I thought I’d kick off this year’s blog articles with my first incense tutorial. I needed this today! I use cinnamon daily as it has so many health benefits. Despite their size, cones tend to burn out quickly compared to other forms of incense and produce more smoke at once than incense sticks. Thanks for sharing it. If you are creating a money satchel to carry around with you, combine cinnamon with other prosperity herbs like basil, ginger, and nutmeg. While they're nice to burn, and certainly smell lovely, they … First full moon of 2017 tonight! I'm so proud of you. So for some answers, yes, we must rely on our intuitions but others like the astrological properties there are some answers there. Perhaps you’d like to invest some of your hopes and intentions for this year into yours? I’m burning with my long distance lover in my heart. At the same time, however, keep your burning incense away from open windows or doors, where there is a lot of draft. Question: What happens when a lucky cinnamon stick is thrown away? Or is there a particular incense cinnamon ? If you like the positive feelings from cinnamon try putting a piece of citrine crystal in the water for about 20-30 minutes before pouring out the water into your kettle or coffee maker. I may do more on other herbs and spices that I know about. It is a wonder spice in my opinion because of so many of its great attributes. Yes, the common spice used in many a baked dish or tea for that cozy warm smelling aroma is also good for your general protection. Burn and throw ashes on your front door blowing it to the wind . Making it this evening on the first full moon of the year is a potent time to tune in to the universe and to lunar magic – asking for guidance, reassurance and/or to set an intention in spin. Cinnamon has its properties but you have to use them. Remember, we don't always communicate with our words, and using Cinnamon incense is like using symbolism to convey a message to spirit. Burning amber as an incense will clear the area of negativity. Answer: Maybe you should try calling him instead. Linking these herbs and spices to create positivity and an environment of well being in our dwellings is a mysterious thing but it is always welcome to have that in our home. Find a suitable place to burn your incense. It can be used in this way to reach our higher selves, a higher state of spirituality. Good luck and come back if you have more stories. Your the best Author on hubpages. The smell is sweet and warm. A traditional incense of Mars, Cinnamon has the advantage of being easy to find in cardboard boxes next to cash registers. I have to keep relighting and they keep burning out. Thank you for such a thorough article on the ways cinnamon can be used as a protective agent. As a matter of fact, cinnamon has shown just now in recent research to contain properties that can kill bacteria and other micro-organisms that are dangerous to our health. (Smelled more like toffee to me, but I’ve never sniffed its namesake). Maurice Glaude (author) from Mobile, AL on July 04, 2016: Cinnamon has so much to offer. Anita Hasch from Port Elizabeth on January 11, 2020: Interesting and informative article. Blessed be. Windows - Laying cinnamon sticks along window sills will protect the unwanted energy in the same way. We are indeed creators of our reality from the clay God gave us. Fate at its strongest. Thanks. Mix with a spoon or pestle until it reaches ‘play dough’ consistency. Follow the steps below to make your own cinnamon incense cones! If you can change them out for fresh ones. It is also believed to promote health, strength and libido and is recognised as a herb that invokes protection. Remember that the cinnamon is a constant reminder of this desire for protection, for wealth, for strength or whatever it is that you desire the cinnamon to help you with. Cinnamon is more well known today for health. You can buy commercially produced incense sticks and cones just about anywhere, and they're not that expensive. Any thoughts? Feel free to be creative! Burning the incense works in an analogous method as using it as a appeal besides you are converting it by burning it. If you have this on hand, go for it. The best-smelling incense in my 4 years of burning Shoyeido, Morning Star, Satya, and Mother's incense. Question: How can I do a love spell at home using cinnamon powder to get a man to call me asap? You can give them a boost with cinnamon oil or make your own cinnamon spray with cinnamon oil or buy some. Magickal History and Correspondences and uses: Cinnamon Incense - corresponds with Wednesday and is good to burn on Wednesdays and is appropriate for burning in love spells, Magickal Uses: Protection, success, wealth, strength, aphrodisiac. Thanks for the idea. and, "How am I supposed to use this magical spice to defend my personal space?". As per your request, I'm taking a lot of information from this wonderful work and incorporating it into my own life. Nice article. Maurice Glaude (author) from Mobile, AL on January 11, 2020: Thanks Anita, yes it has so many good uses even for diabetes. Cinnamon is a great alternative to crystals when you don't have them available. It will charge up the water with all the positive vibes and double with the cinnamon that you use. Hi Amber! Many burn incense during meditation and yoga to calm the mind and, sometimes, for rituals. It seems that every new age and occult shop on the planet carries an infinite variety of the incense.. Jasmine, rose, cinnamon, lavender, vanilla, patchouli. It smells wonderful when it is burning but goes out quickly. Fiery cleansing is another superpower of Cinnamon incense (when White Sage is just too sweet to do the job). If you have more questions I'm here. Maurice Glaude (author) from Mobile, AL on January 09, 2018: Use cinnamon incense that are designed to burn and smoke. Combustible means that it burns on its own. I'm your Monday hostess, Daemiana. If cinnamon feels appropriate and you believe that wrapping it up with cinnamon will help you achieve that state of belief then you are correct. In the West, it is most often associated with the many Native America tribes, but many cultures around the world have the custom of burning herbs or incense for these same purposes. - Cinnamon+clove+lavender oil cones burn better, probably because of the oil. If there were no labels or books to teach us or to suggest such feelings we would probably come up with some of our own or fall back on our sense of smell, sight, and touch to tell us what is good and what is bad for us. Use whatever tool you can to achieve that belief. Whether you prefer cones, sticks, or powder incense – or even if you don’t do smoke and prefer to diffuse essential oils – the following 9 scents will help you boost your prosperity and call more money into your life. I prefer to always keep things fresh so it's a constant change for me. I hope you were able to take away a lot of knowledge about its other protective qualities. It probably needs more drying time.. Hope this helps! Cinnamon is connected to the Sun, a masculine force which lends cinnamon its protective energies. Carry on you - Whether you put cinnamon sticks or fresh powdered cinnamon in your purse or a pouch to carry with you, it works in the same way and acts as a protection charm. I hope you find use in the cinnamon. Cinnamon, being ruled by fire and the moon elements can provide protection as well as assist us in increasing our psychic or clairvoyant energies. Science shows a lot about plants, scents, herbs that have been known long before. Burning cinnamon incense can be used for many things! Cinnamon incense is one of the most common and probably the most used form of cinnamon for protection. Burning cinnamon for money: how to use it. Many have used cinnamon for its smell to flavor the aroma of our homes. Burning experience: - Cinnamon+clove cones don't burn well. We’d love to hear from you if you tried this recipe! Answer: The number 9 was chosen for its meaning and attributes as everything is important when adding intention to work for a purpose. When you want a hot night of love, light the incense in the environment to attract your partner. Incense is such a beautiful and fun thing to make yourself; and of course you can imbibe it with your own energies and wishes while you create it. I love to hear stories like that and I'm always excited. Used in meditation and ritual to rediscover the ancient knowledge of our ancestors and to help remember our own past lives. While the cinnamon spice is related to the fire element, some believe the tree itself is ruled by the moon. I'm glad you enjoyed it and found it useful. You can light the cinnamon incense whenever you wish, there are no contraindications. Thank you for the knowledge of cinamon sticks. Leo is a fixed sign belonging to the element fire and is ruled by the Sun. Misusing incense can even be dangerous since, after all, the sticks catch fire and could come in contact with nearby objects. Yes, now we are asking the big questions. Sending a powerful energy signal for help. You have less to worry about in terms of flammability if you choose incense sticks instead of cones. dawodahibrahim@gmail.com on January 01, 2018: how can l use cinnamon for self protection. A petition to have your request granted. I could write lots about it. Maurice Glaude (author) from Mobile, AL on February 04, 2020: Yes, bhattuc it is still mysterious to some but we've come along way in medicine and new ways of thinking about health and well being. I waited 2 days before I attempted to light just in case. Answer: Yes, it absolutely does increase it. Answer: The cinnamon stick is now just a cinnamon stick in the trash. Ask yourself when you smell the aroma of cinnamon, what feelings or ideas arise. Incense sticks are considered combustible. Cinnamon has a high vibration and can be used to increase our own vibration. Cinnamon is used for protection, and cinnamon brooms are a really easy way to protect and cleanse your space. Well presented. I am a massage therapist with 15 years of experience. They are lit and burn steadily. Her teachings are for us to Choose Life Love and Celebration everyday despite our obstacles. Consuming the incense by the element of fire. If you think about it, we sense the energies of lots of things without really giving them much thought. Follow the steps below to make your own cinnamon incense cones! Making your own cinnamon incense is fun and the fragrance is a pleasant, inexpensive treat. I wish you would write more for us. 1. Maurice Glaude (author) from Mobile, AL on July 20, 2018: Wow that is interesting Finn. If by coal you mean the fossil fuel, it is dangerous. Question: Does cinnamon increase the potency of fire spells? The popular scent is believed to promote sexual desire, and increase energy levels, too. I don't know when this will take place as she has just begun planning it, but I hope I will have friends like you with me to share in that incredible moment. please can i burn only powdered cinnamon as incense ? Ooh – can’t wait to hear how it turns out! Incense are natural materials, typically in the form of bamboo sticks or essential oils, that produce an aroma when burned. Thank you for making such a great compliment. It's even in the advertising, especially when looking for the right scented candle. However, they're made with synthetic ingredients, and therefore have little to no magical value. Every box comes with Description of "How to burn the Incense" A tablet of Charcoal enclosed with every box. This must come from a deep desire in your heart to will this into being. Also,Spreading the smoke around an area can dispel negativity and help keep the space protected. And while cinnamon sticks carry solar energies, the cinnamon tree is said to be of the moon, embodying lunar energies. I like using cinnamon in so many dishes, especially during the Holiday season. Cassia, Cinnamon, Styrax, and Sandalwood were used as components of many formalized ceremonial rites. Maurice Glaude (author) from Mobile, AL on September 03, 2018: That is so wonderful Anita Hasch! To think that in the present day, we are still trying to discover what our great ancestors for thousands of years have already known just by experimenting and passing down their findings by word of mouth or tradition. Much love to you both and thanks for bringing it!! I am learning as a Wiccan to heal people, it is nice to see others! Well I had no idea that cinnamon possessed such potential. I know I associate those warm feelings right along with being safe and snug in my own home or maybe a memory of granny's house. For those answers and more we will have to look back hundreds maybe even a thousand years because our great ancestors have used spices and common herbs found in our gardens for just about everything that we would normally go to the corner drug store for some relief or magical remedy.