I'm running and I won't touch ground And I don’t need you (no more) Break My Stride. Here are Roblox music code for Crab Rave (Full Song) Roblox ID. The "A Thousand Miles" singer on what she thinks of her song being used in White Chicks and how she captured a song from a dream. But what you say just (don’t hurt me) Download Break My Stride ringtone by HryceBarper - 99 - Free on ZEDGE™ now. Favorites: 1 - I like it too! Matthew Wilder - "Break My Stride"They're Playing My Song. Ain't nothin' gonna break my stride Nobody's gonna slow me down. Enter your e-mail address above to get Lil Wayne updates sent to you via e-mail. It’s an adrenaline rush to feel the bass thump from the place all the way to the parking lot fellow War of the Worlds - radio broadcast. And you could never break my stride, you never slow the momentum at any moment I’m ’bout to blow, you’ll never take my pride, I’m killing the flow, slow venom any opponent Is getting no mercy, mark my words ain’t letting up relentless, I smell blood Year: 2010, [Intro – Lil Wayne] He got an album deal at the label and "Break My Stride" was the first single. Strider Hiryu. I'm running and I won't touch ground Yeah my life a bitch, but you know nothin’ ’bout her Ooooooh Wilder's hit "Break My Stride" had an unlikely inspiration: a famous record mogul who rejected it. Free Nokia 2600 Classic Ringtones. They call me a freak cause I like to spit on these pussies ‘fore I eat ’em ‘Bout to spit the greatest verse of all time, so ya might wanna go back to the lab tonight and, um I’m alive again, more alive than I have been, in my whole entire life I can Cold hearted, from the day I Bogarted the game, my soul started to rot fellow Young Money, yeah Oh-no, I got to keep on moving Look at these rappers how I treat ’em, so why the fuck would I join them when I beat ’em? » Back to “Other” lyrics | » Back to all lyrics. When I’m not even at my harshest you can still get roasted cause Marsh is not mellow Groovy 8bit Stride. Strider. That’s right, it (don’t hurt me) Ain't nothing gonna break my stride Nobody gonna slow me down, oh no I got to keep on moving Ain't nothing gonna break my stride I'm running in a one touch ground, oh no I got to keep on moving. Last night I had the strangest dream I'm running and I won't touch the ground. (Don’t hurt me, don’t hurt me, no more) Ain't nothin' gonna break my stride Verified Purchase. Oh-no, oh-no, I got to keep on moving. All infos about the record Break My Stride by Unique II : sleeve, tracklisting, links to online shops, lyrics and sound samples. And I don’t need you (no more) Never let another girl like you, drag me under Ain't nothin' gonna break my stride You can easily copy the code or add it to your favorite list. Strider Hiryu. The road behind was rocky Ain't nothin' gonna break-a my stride. Album: Recovery That’s right you (don’t hurt me) I didn't hear the whole thing but I think "Pink Houses" was 13 and "Break My Stride" was #2. And I don’t need ya (no more) The "A Thousand Miles" singer on what she thinks of her song being used in White Chicks and how she captured a song from a dream. But it’s fuck the world, get a child out her Artist: Eminem (Feat Lil Wayne) It’s a little too late, to say that you’re sorry now And I don’t need ya (no more) Get ’em, [Verse 2 – Eminem] Code: 2699357918 - Copy it! But now you're feeling cocky I’m rolling sweets, I’m smoking sour Joker Stride. Ha, bitch you get (no love noo, no love noo, no love noo, no love) I got to keep on movin' Strider Hiryu. Feel free to contact us if you think some of the lyrics above are incorrect. All about my do’ but I don’t even check the peep-hole When you’re so good that you can’t say it cause it ain’t even cool for you to sound cocky anymore Married to the game, but she broke her vows Ain't nothin' gonna break my stride Ain't nothin' gonna to break my stride Nobody's gonna slow me down, oh-no I got to keep on movin' Ain't nothin' gonna break my stride I'm running and I won't touch ground Oh-no, I got to keep on movin' You're on a roll and now you pray it lasts The road behind was rocky But now you're feeling cocky You look at me and you see your past You showed me nothin’ but hate, you ran me into the ground Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Chords, and Singer Pro in Eb Major (transposable). Nobody's gonna slow me down, oh-no Ultimate Fart Soundboard. Don’t wanna see ya (no more) Ha, bitch you get (no love noo, no love noo, no love) That means I’m on top of my game, and it don’t stop ’til my hip don’t hop anymore I'm running and I won't touch the ground 11 Tracks 44246 Views. People just get sick cause you spit these fools can’t drool or dribble a drop anymore (Love, love) I … Search free strider Ringtones and Wallpapers on Zedge and personalize your phone to suit you. I got to keep on moving You look at me and you see your past Ha, bitch you get no (love) Oh-no, I got to keep on movin', Ain't nothin' gonna break my stride Nobody's gonna slow me down. 36 Tracks. Wilder's hit "Break My Stride" had an unlikely inspiration: a famous record mogul who rejected it. So you can keep knockin’, but won’t knock me down And she said, Ain't nothin' gonna break my stride Is that the reason why you're runnin' so fast It’s Weezy motherfucker, blood gang and I’m in bleed mode No love lost, no love found, [Chorus – Eminem & Lil Wayne] Strider. Browse our content now and free your phone Man get these wack cocksuckers off stage, where the fuck is Kanye when you need him? If I meet another girl like you, I will tell her He would seem to be the last person who would engage in a made-for-television race in which everything was for show, from the Ford sport utility vehicle Davis drove to the “Break My Stride” ringtone on his cell phone to the sequins on Colbert’s bodysuit. And my night stands, are full of open Bibles Money our way and problems on the triple beam You're on the road and now you pray you'll last The road behind was rocky But now you're feeling cocky You look at me and you see your past Scribble out them rhymes you were going to spit, and start over from scratch and write new ones ‘Til I’m topplin’ from the top, I’m not going to stop I’m standing on my Monopoly board I'm running and I won't touch the ground Dave Strider - Text. Upload your ringtones to Mobiles24 or make ringtones from your own music with our MP3 Ringtone Maker. Related Boards: Robin Quivers Parodies. 21 Tracks 39435 Views. Then I’ll come out in beast mode Ain't nothin' gonna break my stride Start your search now and free your phone See these people’s ears perk up as I begin I'm runnin' and I won't touch ground. Wherefore Art Thou Romeo LyricMusic Quiz. Strider theme. Set fire to the mic, and ignite the crowd, you can see the sparks from hot metal Oh-no, I got to keep on movin', Ain't nothin' gonna break my stride If you are happy with this, please share it to your friends. I’m sticking to the script, you niggas skipping scenes Download Break my stride ringtone by rkojpl7 - f2 - Free on ZEDGE™ now. Home. Why not share and showcase your nokia 2600 classic ringtone downloads with Mobiles24? Filter by All ... 5.0 out of 5 stars Break My Stride. Cant download to my phone and make a ringtone out of it. Vanessa CarltonSongwriter Interviews. I ain’t never givin’ in again, caution to the wind complete freedom I’m high as a bitch up, up and away man But what comes around goes around I don’t need ya (no more) Nobody's gonna slow me down Top rated. You showed me nothin’ but hate, you ran me into the ground And you (don’t hurt me) Uh, be good or be good at it Oh-no, oh-no, I got to keep on moving What is your favorite song of EACH of the following artists: Bon Jovi (80s) 80s One Hit Wonder Kenny Loggins Run DMC Sheena Easton Bobby Brown Laura Branigan The Bangles The Go Go's Belinda Carlisle If you do not know any of these, you need to listen to better music Uh, I think about more than I forget What does that mean Ain't nothin' gonna break my stride. You get no love, [Chorus – Eminem & Lil Wayne] Wilder's hit "Break My Stride" had an unlikely inspiration: a famous record mogul who rejected it. Prince of Stride. Ha, bitch you get (no love noo, no love noo, no love noo, no love) Nobody's gonna slow me down I don’t give a fuck, keep giving ’em hell, where was you when I fell and needed help up? Arista never paid for "Break My Stride" and had no rights to it, so Wilder shopped the song around, finding a taker in a new Epic subsidiary label called Private I Records. Don’t wanna see ya (no more) Throw dirt on me, and grow a wildflower And I don’t need ya (no more) Stride Fortnite. Ain't nothin' gonna break my stride Print and download Break My Stride sheet music by Matthew Wilder. We have created a list of our favourites, with 21 island tunes that take their inspiration from the Final Fantasy series, Fire Emblem: Three Houses, Metal Gear Solid, the Mii Channel Theme, My Neighbor Totoro, and more: 1. Okay, you want me up in a cage? Break my stride. I have enjoyed this music for years. Striders High. Browse our content now and free your phone SKU: MN0122515 Search free music 80s Ringtones and Wallpapers on Zedge and personalize your phone to suit you. That’s why my bars, are full of broken bottles Nobody's gonna slow me down, oh-no ... Beam your phone up with these great ringtones from the Star Trek tv series. “The ringtone wasn’t mine. And these niggas know I lay ’em down, make ya bed I'm running and I won't touch the ground Clive Davis was wrong about this one - the song was a hit, going Top-5 in both the US and UK. Reviewed in the United States on June 16, 2014. Joker Dances to "Break My Stride" by Matthew Wilder - YouTube Ooooooh. Ha, bitch you get no (love). They say the competition is stiff, but I get a hard dick from this shit, now stick it in Hah, bitch you get no (love) It’s a little too late, to say that you’re sorry now Downloads. Yeah, put the dick in their mouth so I guess it’s fuck what they say Been to hell and back, I can show you vouchers Ain't nothin' gonna break my stride. Don’t wanna see ya (no more) Oh-no, oh-no, I got to keep on moving. Vanessa CarltonSongwriter Interviews. But I’m afraid that it ain’t gonna make no difference when I rip this stage and tear it in half tonight Browse millions of popular doggo Wallpapers and Ringtones on Zedge and personalize your phone to suit you. Vintage Radio Commercials. © 2008 - 2020 LilWayneHQ.com | All Rights Reserved. (Whoa) Ain't nothin' gonna break my stride. Oh-no, I got to keep on movin', Ain't nothin' gonna break my stride That’s right, it (don’t hurt me) Editor's Picks. But I don’t go around fire expecting not to sweat A-Ha “Take On Me” Island Tune Read more. Browse millions of popular 80s Wallpapers and Ringtones on Zedge and personalize your phone to suit you. Oh no, I got to keep on moving. Oh-no, oh-no, I got to keep on moving Follow our spotify Playlist "REGGAE SUMMER PARTY": https://open.spotify.com/user/bluelagoonofficial/playlist/773VppetkivBTRlNAuUif6 I got this world stuck in the safe, combination is the G-code You kicked me when I was down Nobody's gonna slow me down It was released in 1983 as the lead single from his debut album, I Don't Speak the Language, and became a major hit single for him in 1983 and 1984. 80beyond. Oh-no, I got to keep on moving, Never let another girl like you, work me over Well ... some of it is :(. I listen to the Sirius Big 80s Top 40 each week and for this week in 1984, the numbers were really different (of course, maybe Feb 4th was a different week). Privacy Policy, Created by Daniel Mousdell | Powered by Wordpress. Oh-no, I got to keep on movin', You're on a roll and now you pray it lasts This song and other music videos that included animated gif's inspired me to do the same ... except in sync! Uhh, [Verse 1 – Lil Wayne] Search. And you said you had to get your laundry cleaned 292. Nobody's gonna slow me down That’s right you (don’t hurt me) But what you say just (don’t hurt me) You kicked me when I was down I’m ’bout to blow, you’ll never take my pride, I’m killing the flow, slow venom any opponent Ha, bitch you get (no love noo, no love noo, no love) Is getting no mercy, mark my words ain’t letting up relentless, I smell blood And you could never break my stride, you never slow the momentum at any moment I hope you enjoy it ^_^. Striders High 8-bit. "Break My Stride" is a song performed by American recording artist Matthew Wilder. Snatch the mic from ’em, bitch I’mma let you finish in a minute, yeah, that rap is tight but I’m Never want another girl like you, have to say Matthew Wilder - "Break My Stride"They're Playing My Song. (Love, love) Stride . Bitches try to kick me while I’m down, I’ll break ya leg And you said, Ain't nothin' gonna to break my stride "All I Want For Christmas Is You" by Mariah Carey was the first ringtone certified Gold. Didn't want no-one to hold you Ain't nothin' gonna break my stride. Matthew Wilder - "Break My Stride"They're Playing My Song. Sort by. My Favorite; Crab Rave (Full Song) Roblox ID. To spaz with the pen, I’m a little bit sicker than, most shit’s finna’ get thick again Don’t wanna see ya (no more) In a little row boat to find ya I sailed away to China I’ll come down in a couple of days And you (don’t hurt me) Nobody gonna slow me down. Back to Nothin gonna break my stride. But what comes around goes around This is an oldie but goodie. Fuckin’ right I got my gun, semi-Cartermatic Oh-no, I got to keep on movin'.