Aloe water hydrates and balances out the sea salt, which adds texture and volume. Traditional wave sprays feature sea salt, but those can dry out your hair. So, it only makes sense to start this look with a spray that makes air-drying faster. Here, the 10 best air-dry stylers we've tested and tried—just in time for summer. Air-Drying Hair 101: The Best Tips and Products for Your Hair Texture ... Air-dry your hair for about 20 minutes or until your roots and ends are almost dry. I have stick straight hair—will wave spray work for me? This sea salt spray gives my pin-straight hair the same beachy texture that usually requires me to bust out my hot tools. Facebook Tweet. The Herbivore Sea Mist Beach Wave Hair Mist uses natural ingredients for beachy hair but without the dryness and crunch. Whaaa. Our Air Dry Wave Essentials set comes with three sleep-friendly silk scrunchies, three spiral elastics, and one bottle of New Day Mist. Enter: This advanced air-dry spray from drugstore favorite L'Oreal. One shopper wrote, "I love this product!! Since hair is its most vulnerable when wet, the less time spent under heat the better. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. April 23, 2019. To figure out which air-dry products are worth the hype, we’ve enlisted the help of our trusty algorithm that factors in real user reviews, best-selling buzz, editorial recommendations, and more. When it’s dry I go back in with a bit of the Kiehl’s on the ends, which has kept it from getting frizzy or fly-away-y." Think of it as a highlighter for your hair...but easier. This is my go-to sea salt spray for days when I just can't deal with hot tools. Wave Spray instantly adds texture to all hair types. After I washed my hair, I used this after towel drying and my hair turned out great. The Ouai Wave Spray is a lightweight spray that gives you tousled texture and smells delightful. https://www.elitedaily.com/p/the-9-best-air-dry-products-for-wavy-hair-33288579 This texturizing spray enhances your hair's natural shape definition and texture. In the morning, I take down the buns, brush out any knots with my fingers, give my hair a few more spritzes, and boom: perfectly undone waves. —Kelly Mittendorf, Influencer Marketing. L’Oréal Paris EverSleek Frizz Finish Oil-In-Serum : This luxurious hair serum provides humidity and frizz control plus weightless shine for a smooth, silky finish. Never dry your hair with the same towel you dry your body with. ‘The Bachelorette’ Season 16, Ep 8: Getting Deep, Selena's Going On Dates With a Cuuute NBA Player, Harry Has Thoughts on His 'Vogue' Cover Backlash, Best Sea Salt Spray for Hair Color Protection, Best Sea Salt Spray for Wavy or Curly Hair, This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. Once dry, you can use texturizing spray to top off the look. it's vegan, cruelty-free, and made with all-natural ingredients too. Best air-dry hair products include Biomega shampoo, R+Co spray, leave-in conditioner from Evo, Oribe spray, Morrocanoil cream, Bumble & Bumble sea-salt spray, and Matrix Biolage spray. Kale and carrot proteins help nourish and protect your effortless waves. A few shoppers were put off by the high price, but you can buy a miniature size for $14 first to try it out before spending a lot on the full-size spray. If you bleach, dye, or color-treat your hair, you should definitely be using a sea salt spray with UV protection. The Best Air Dry Products for Every Hair Type By Erin Lukas Updated May 05, 2017 @ 4:30 pm If you want the beachy texture of a sea salt spray, but are kinda skeptical about putting actual salt on your hair...pls allow me to introduce you to Amika's Bushwick Beach. It has a 4.4-star rating with more than 10,000 likes and 500 reviews on Sephora. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended.